Monday, October 31, 2011

Packed Weekend Packed Ads !!!!


What a hectic weekend….reached KL on Friday 3.30am, slept for few hours, then cooked and cleaned the house whole day. The next day, went to Klang for ‘Bak Kut Teh breakfast’ and met some friends, then to shopping. I bought many fashion clothes from fashion shops.  Yeahhh!!!!!!! I like women dresses, tops, bottoms and I went bankrupt :( !!!.  Evening time visited  my cousins at Wangsa Maju for buffet dinner. Sunday morning went to her wedding ceremony, then rushed  back to Taman Midah’s house with all relatives and headed to Six Happiness Restaurant at Selayang for wedding lunch at 1pm, drove back to Kedah again at 4.30pm. Great arrangement for  the wedding lunch so I drove home on the same day. I thoroughly enjoyed quite a good days of *free* time even though I was tied up with a lot of stuff and things to do.  Of course, with work, I still always try to find time and spend time with my family, they are one thing I will never neglect.
I am paying attention to 19 November, mind wanders off to see what I can prepare from now, what can be tackle, how to prevent myself to left out something.  Now, its much terrible when I  know that I am  running short of time and there is nothing much I can do and I feel like I needed more time to do it. Well, at least now, everything is still under control.
Arabesque Belly Dance Centre and me have  been featured again in the Chinese local newspaper, this time is for 4th annual gala show and Mercedes Workshop.  And also : TICKETS ARE NOW READY for pickup! Collect or book yours or call 012-4895395 or email us at annie_arbq@yahoo.com .  And  the early bird rate is over, all workshop are back to normal price.  
We have a packed weekend coming up! We have to works very hard consistently from tomorrow, a long period of time and  no time to give your  body a rest until 16th. Then we're going to have a break from rehearsals to rest and recharge before heading to Sentosa Regency Hotel’s for our last  stage rehearsals. Woohoo… I am happy with your progress, and I am so proud of all of you!  

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment