Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mercedes Nieto's Workshop & Show



As always ... Beautiful!! !Mercedes Nieto is one of the great belly dancer  in the new generation!! She is a passionate artist. I  love her expression, movement, emotions, and the best part is that she danced with energy and joy,  flow is an incredible honor to watch. I enjoyed each second of her dance. Mercedes Nieto's costumes are very unique.   I really like the above costume, the top with the necklace hanging and shining pants under a skirt that seems to hang off her hips. Look stunning in a person.  I love that costume,. I really appreciate the one who designed  her costumes. 

I have  been busy preparing and searching the costume,  and honing our gala show  and workshop everything. Alor Setar workshop still open for early bird rate register,  Kuala Lumpur workshops are still open but filling up fast. 4 weeks to go…. Mercedes promised  will bring the most special workshop subjects for you and I am sure everyone will not forget these weekends. Yay! It will be such an amazing and special weekend! Please register soon to make sure you get a space. it is gonna be great workshop!  

Banner for publicity done!  Woohoo… Contacted he videographer/photographer, they  are charging me a different price compare to my previous event. This week rehearsals has been fantastic. Each day brought something new, although there are times that some disagreement and arguing  between the dancers, it isn’t a bad thing. I am okay to disagree on certain things but it’s important to be open to new ideas and new experiences, be open minded about it. Trying new things can help everyone grow together as a team work and get things done.  It is important to examine how I conduct myself during arguments. Yippe! I am thankful than we have been working hard for this. My  goal is to make every happy and proud on the stage on that night  when the videographer/photographer are taking shots of the show.!

Finally receive Mercedes flight schedule, soon I will be super busy when Mercedes arrive! This week we received our first  costume, So happy,  the costume look great and all my dancers are happy with the colors. Meanwhile, I've to find the  date for  costume  rehearsals shortly.

Stay tune! 

No comments:

Post a Comment