Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Busy October !!!


Busy busy busy….. I’m happy to be flipping the calendar page. It is worth remembering that I actually don't mind getting back to work so much,  it always gave me a sweet memory on  Fantasy oriental night! I love the photos taken by the photographer – Joson Oh, and whenever I see this,  it makes me ridiculously happy. 

Me & Serkan Tutar

Serkan Tutar & Veil

Finale

Interact Audience


Short Chero for Finale

My Kids - Raks Assaya (Cane Dance)

Finale - Rock it  Together

I have almost forgotten to post my topics. I had an extremely busy week and wasn’t online most of the time. Usually, my weekends are not that much different from my weekdays—it's work, work, work and dance dance dance.  After all, it's almost time to start gearing for  November show and workshop.  This month is another busy month!

8th October  2011  -  Tribal Festival Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur
15th  & 16th October 2011 – Sandra Workshop in KLPac.

21st – 23rd October 2011 - Wael Mansour Workshops and Master Class

22nd  October 2011 –  Judging  2nd Taiping Open Dance Championship 2011

27th October 2011 -  The Fitness Mom Contest, Alor Setar

28th  October 2011 – Belly Dance Party  at Park Avenue Sg. Petani  
30th October 2011 – My cousin wedding at Wangsa Maju.

Whew! What a wonderfully busy month!

1 comment:

  1. If you have ever wanted to try Belly Dance, this is a perfect selection. I had been considering to do it for awhile and after some looking, settled on this one two months ago or so. Since then I have been learning and having fun.

    She is really good at showing you how to do things with examples that are easy to understand. The presentation works well as she shows things from all sides when describing what to do, such as how much movement is needed. Very warm personality that is realy enjoying showing me how to Belly Dance.

    ReplyDelete