Monday, October 10, 2011

4th Annual Exotic Raqs Sharqi Gala Show,


My dream :  Mercedes Nieto Workshop &  4th Annual Exotic Raqs Sharqi Gala Show, it became a reality, finally I want it a gala show!!! 

 

 
Hey all…. be ready,  I feel like I get tense, my dancers get tense, all my new dancers have bit of stage fright, but they  work really really hard to practice and practice! 

I know is that I'm really set on making a good impression, especially among other belly dancers who can be your toughest critics.  I am super willing to support any of  my dancers  that gets out on that stage. I feel that the act of putting yourself forward and giving of yourself as a dancer deserves respect and support. I am target to sell 40 tables. We have sold out the front roll tickets (19 tables) and 2nd roll of 8 tables. Hurray...more are coming!!!  

The end result is we do our best shows, and more importantly, we want to  have fun and have a good memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment