Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Little Things ....Activities not exactly dance related.


I  attended  my company family day yesterday, it was compulsory attendance.  I think the most excited one was the  lucky draw with exciting prizes. Many  staffs  walked away with fabulous prizes. I got  a smallest one, a gold medal for sport activities & coffee cups and saucers set for lucky draw prize, not too bad though!  Whoops…I was totally knocked out last night.
 Bukahry's Staff - from several departments

Activities - Contest Making Ketupat


Hmmm…. preparing for the 4th annual gala show event  has taken a lot of commitment,  I do get a little down during my busy schedule, my mind became gradually disillusioned by negative external influences.  I felt that running as a dance teacher of my dance business is quite challenging,  especially not to negatively set an atmosphere of problems whenever I am in the studio. 

I noticed that my chronological of event  appears to be going backward in time. Wow, has it really be that long since I last update? Holy cow! I have to keep consistent in the backward chronological order of events.  I really have to do is put focus on  own personal meditation daily, keep myself stay motivated  and excited all the time, that is  my responsibility to keep upbeat, happy and encouraging as I am the one who set the tone. I must trust myself !!!  Having say that, it doesn’t matter what I do, as long as I am  doing something that expresses my passion, whenever there’s belly dance world, and there’s my world! Then I will excel and I  gain satisfaction. 

Anyway, now that we are down to the wire with this annual show  and practices are going to be even MORE hectic and longer than usual, I've reschedule new intake class in December 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment