Wednesday, May 11, 2011

World Belly Dance Day Charity Event


Oh so busy and yes, but this kind of busy is the best kind of busy, I'm really Happy. I'm taking a few more workshops in May so I'll have to travel back and forth again to Kuala Lumpur – Alor Setar, so busy and stressed  and yet excited!

I  will be attending Yael Zarca (French) workshop on Friday 14th May.  I have too many things and too many music on my head, I only sign up  for  the first  day workshop and I’m not attending the WBDD Charity  Show event. I’ve  been supporting this event for 3 years, and this time, I do not want to attend. Good luck and all the best to all performers.  

I received a Kind reminder email of  Shanaz (Hong Kong) workshop this morning. Yes Yes Yes...!!!! I am going for both workshops! Shanaz will teach 2 songs  that her two songs have  never been danced to before by anyone - at least she has not been able to see or hear that anyone has ever choreographed to the 2 songs! Sound exciting. I attended her workshop in past few years, her dancing isn't the same...and I don't mean by energy etc, but rather the style is different...like almost completely; and I think I know what it is.


Looking forward to a weekend of workshops with Yael Zarca and Shanaz, Yippee!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment