Monday, May 2, 2011

Puduraya Bus Terminal New Look


Puduraya has always been a one stop center for me whenever I travel back and forth between North and South. Ever since Puduraya renovated,  it was my first time I stepped in to the brand new Puduraya  and amazed with it. Everything changed after renovation. The new Puduraya Bus Terminal definitely much more cleaner and tidier with modern design. The platforms get down to the basement covered up in glasses,  all stores arranged nicely, more spacious and there are ample of seats. Most importantly, they have air conditioners now!

While waiting at the  new waiting area,  I took few photos in the Bus Terminal. I instantly felt as if I was in the airport waiting area instead. I don't have  to stand for hours waiting to board my bus. Perfect area for agoraphobic and those who want to listen to music comfortably without having to blast  your  music. I can even read my books in peace.

As everything is new, it was pretty clean inside the Terminal. I also noticed the cleaners  went around to clean/mop the walkway frequently. Hope this time all of the bus operators will improving the public transportation system besides just providing the state-of-the-art facility. Also, the operators of the bus terminals should ensure the standard, cleanliness and safety of the bus terminals. 

Pictures of new look Puduraya










No comments:

Post a Comment