Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Learning to Dance In The Rain

I was feeling down after I read my sister’s email this morning! I breathed slowly and controlled. My first step was to identify the problem and be happy. I managed to call her and talked through the phone. So things are okay with me right now when there is something I can do (tried everything within my power) So start from now I have another financial burden on her.

I found a quote on the CDs cover. I’ve seen it when the day I received the CDs but sadly, I only recalled this quote came to me from one of my inspiration belly dance! Here it is : 

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. 人生不是等着暴风雨过去, 而是学会在风雨中跳舞。

I love it ! I think this is the quote that we generally see as well. Storms in life come all the time, but we can still be having fun in spite of difficulties. It's true a person has to learn how to deal with what comes your way in life. It's an optimistic way of looking at things. 

I hope whatever it is - I am going to keep my head up and Smile !

No comments:

Post a Comment