Monday, September 27, 2010

Excitement Progress



It is  time to sit back for my brand new action plan! I think a lot of my full time job.  When I start to think about a way to be financially stable,  I really don’t want to give up my  desk job that can support myself.  I worry that without a full-time job's financial support will prevent me to study with some of the best instructors I’ve ever worked with because I want to travel and  taking lots of classes. 

I think with  “all the junk that’s floating around in my head” is because I feel that’s the way my head works.  I write out  everything that has been floating around in my brain and begin to make sense of it.  I have noticed that many times once I get to this point of  writing,  I often come out the other side with a better sense of what I need to do and where I need to go from there :D  

For me, I can safely say that I've worked hard for the past few years in spite of the many challenges and let-downs. I've been spent that much time on choreographies.  I started wondering what you would call it if you choreographed something other than people moving their bodies. I am starting to have a lot of questions. And my next thought is this : how to learn "Expression in Dancing" when the song is full of emotion? I really don’t know how to express it. Some people might say, just  Smile and express yourself while dancing. How about dancing to a piece of  baladi song? Can expression be taught by a teacher? Perhaps the answer is No! 

I spend two hours last night  sitting down trying to figure out what to pack and I didn't even open the suitcase. I realised that I haven't even reviewed the last one workshop yet, and I'm going to another workshop! Woohoo! Will be touring my body and foot…lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment