Monday, April 20, 2009

Belly Dance Competition Music
















Been pretty sleepy today and wish should be sleeping now but decided to add a quick post, I know, it's been a while since I've updated. So much stuff going on! I recevived the music for the belly dance competition yesterday, 1st song is Aha Aha Vene Lezim Mezdeka 4 (3 mins) for novice and 2nd song is Zeina (3.25) for intermediate level. I got both album couple years ago. Great music suit for beginner and intermediate level. I’m appreciate the secletion of the music very much. And I had to say thank you who had picked it.
Yay, I done the choreography for novice last night !!! I practiced and shimmied straight whole night. My legs hurt, but not as bad as I expected. Going for more tonight for Zeina. Just waiting for my student to decide whether they want to go or not, I know, the time is too short to practice, nevermind, we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment