Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Health Problem...


Hohoho...came back from holiday but really no time to post! I have very important thing to do with my health -  my appointment with the doctor. Hey, I am feeling it's like  a full-time job keeping track of doctor appointments, filling prescriptions, and learning about and managing symptoms and treatments. As I have my routine on weekends with all the dance activities I do, it's easy to forget I should to stay healthy.  Most of the time I keep postponed my appointment with the doctor.  I have to admit also, I hate seeing a  doctor, I hate waiting for few more hours, just to see a doctor.  Other than my regular health screen and pap smear, I would rather not to see a doctor.

My next appointment,  I would need to go to the hospital again. So far,   I thought I was in good health, maybe not perfect, but good. My only complaints were bad cramps and pain and irregular periods. Every month I needed to take few  days off work simply to curl up in a corner and wait for the pains to subside. That being said, after having terrible  pain in the area of my ovary, an ultrasound found that I have "something" growing on my ovary. A repeat ultrasound showed that it is growing. I was giving the choice to leave it and "watch it" or have it removed. I feel this has consumed my life and want nothing more than to have this monster out of my body.  As I know the longer it stays, the harder it seems to get rid of it.  

I am going back to my doctor on tomorrow,  so wish me luck and I’ll be in touch to let you all know how it goes. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Annie, now i understand what u wrote in your FB earlier. So sad you have to undergo this pain but i hope & pray that you will have a speedy recovery & all the in-growths to stop. So after ur surgery i hope you'll be more healthier, happier & enjoying life as a whole new person!

    ReplyDelete