Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Upcoming News


Greetings to all my lovely students, dancers and friends!!! I hope that 2012 will be a rewarding and successful year for you.

This  post  is jam packed with news and activities. We have brand new adult belly dance  class start  in February and registrations for classes are still open. Contact me directly if you are interested  


25 & 26 February 2012I am attending Belynder Azhaar Workshop in KLPac.  Hosted by Amethyst  Chew.

1 March 2012  - I  am travel to Vietnam.  My flight ticket was issued  from  AirAsia tickets during promotional period. I have no detail where and what to look for in Ho Chi Minh city yet. ;P anyway, will do some research online!


May  2012 (date to be confirmed) World Belly Dance Day 2012 in Penang –  As, usual, we will perform in a group dance. Since we all have beautiful costumes,   I really hope my students can come out and support the charity event.

June 9 – 20 , 2012 –  Oriental Dream Turkey Tour -  Here is some information about Oriental Dream. For further information please email to me. Welcome all belly dancers/students to join.  There are still some details to be added but I  thought I'd get this much out anyway, make sure the dates are marked  in your diary.

MODF 2012 Competition

25 August 2012  –  Kuala Lumpur Times Square Hotel
16 September 2012 – Taping, Perak

21 September 2012, Fridays  – ALL ATTENTION!!!! Serkan Tutar Show will be in Alor Setar, Star City Hotel. We will perform again!!  Belly dancers, another beautiful stage for us to dance!    Our adult classes  for "SHOW at Star City" are in full force! Our 1st class to get back your shimmies & giggles on 12th February 2012, 6.30pm.  

21 – 23 September 2012 Saturday / Sunday –  Show and 3 workshops with  Serkan Tutar  in Alor Setar, details will be announced!   

29 – 30 September 2012 Saturday / Sunday – 4 workshops with Serkan Tutar in KLPac, Kuala Lumpur.

1 – 2 December 2012 – Mercedes Nieto will be Back in Kuala Lumpur!!! Details of Workshop and Show will be announced soon!!!

I'm excited to get back into it after such a long break! Cant wait to start the class and get back to our routine exercise and dance. 

.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO what a great lists!!! Wow (need to catch my breath) Congratulations & Best wishes for ALL! For this year!! And OMG I think i'll be meeting you at the Belnydar WS..!!! Argghh!!
    :D :D :D
    -Katz

    ReplyDelete