Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm Recovery....

I have done my Laparoscopic surgery on last Tuesday. Although I was scared at first but I am happy after the monster tumors out of my body. I will not to suffer anymore in future (for heavy bleeding ). I am also thankful no abdominal incision (the abdominal incision, one in the base of the belly button and 2 smaller incisions near the hip bones) needs to be made.  My  surgery was an 'outpatient' and I was discharged by late afternoon.

I have peed blood, fever on 2nd day,  think that carbon dioxide gas from surgery made me feel like dying - the pain was in my neck and shoulders. And now,  I felt fine not really pain, but  soreness when I tried to bend over, reach for something or sleep on my side. I was told not to drive, lift anything heavy, no heavy housework because there is still healing to be done internally. And the hardest part is  I was told no dancing for at least a month :(.

I am going to see my doctor again on Monday, before I drive back to Alor Setar. I hope I can drive as long as I’m hyper aware of my energy level and don’t overwork myself.

No complaints from me. I am resting  for a while longer, and will be back to dancing and building back some of my strength and energy once I’m healthy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment