Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Belly Dance Fever - Upcoming Workshop!!!!


GREAT year for workshops - and you don't even have to leave your homeland to learn!

August 27 – 3rd MODF Competition coming! Enter now, or purchase a ticket to watch the show.
Venue : Berjaya Times’ Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

September 16, 17 & 18 – Serkan Tutar’s  Show & Workshop  You will learn  impressive choreographies  with a good mix of Turkish and Arabic techniques and combinations. You will have fun learning and dancing while the audience have fun watching.  See Event Page here for more info. ONLY 10 SEATS LEFT for the Workshop. HURRY! Hosted by me www.arabesquebellydance.com.my.

September 23, 24 & 35 – Yousry Sharif  is back to Singapore!  He is world-renowned as a master of Egyptian dance.  He is master choreographer, he is the one to give you fresh ideas. He has been teaching workshops and coaching professional belly dancers all over the world.  I really wanted to go!!!!  I am actually looking for people  to go with,  but there are so many workshops coming up.   Hopefully I can make it!  Hosted by Claribel’s Raks Sharki

October 21 & 23 - Egyptian Master Teacher Wael Mansour  He is New to me I am not familiar with! Wael is a choreographer and solo dancer of Egyptian folklore, and modern and contemporary dance. Click here for more www.orient-addicts.djamila.pl/teachers.   Hosted by Brancy Nekvapil

November 18, 19 & 20 - ‎Mercedes Nieto is coming to Malaysia to kicks off her show and workshops in Alor Setar. Don't miss it! She is a wonderful dancer and  I love her!  She will be teaching 3 workshops - how often do we get her  so close? Jump on it, ladies! If you are not familiar, watch her  troupe – Mercedes and her Nymph Company  on youtube and make sure you like what is going on there before you make your decision!  It's gonna be a blast! More info at Mercedes Nieto Workshop & Raqs Sharqi Gala Show  Hosted by me  www.arabesquebellydance.com.my.

November 26 & 27 -  Mercedes Nieto moves down to Kuala Lumpur for workshops. Don’t miss the emotion and power in her interpretations...leaves me breathless...seriously!! A lovely dancer and person, and now an international name in belly dancing. Hosted by me  www.arabesquebellydance.com.my


I am a workshop taker. Most of the classes in town cost the same. I know some can be expensive...but sometimes it's worth it. I'm not sure of any other workshops coming to this area anytime soon. Does anybody know of any more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment