Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last Minute Change.....


Opppss…..Our Belly Dance Class will be closed  from  3rd April – 10th Apr 2011!!!

Due to the Japanese Earthquake, Tsunami and Reactor situation, Hadia’s  had reorganized her tour schedule and the date of  Hadia's Magical Javanese Oriental Dance Retreat has been changed to 3rd to 7th April 2011. Last minute changed of  plan, last minute  I reschedule plane tickets, last minute I canceled all class, last minute I start to pack, last minute emailed to Christine (the studio owner/organiser in Jakarta) for my hotel reservation  & etc… This is pretty stressful to everyone and I  get a little anxious. 

 

I received Christine's email. She said it will be better if I book my flight for early Friday morning so that I don't have to get stuck in traffic or get stressed. I want  to come back on 7th and I must  fly back on 7th April because I have a hafla on the 8th and I have to do my preparation work for Hadia workshop!!! I can imagine that this would get pretty hectic,  but, there are so much positive energy during these few days, that I don't even feel tired when I want to learn something new, I am just counting the day to soak in all of  her  knowledge!

Looking forward to our pro course and our workshops in KL..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment