Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hadia Asia Tour Teaching Workshop

April 9th & 10th, I’m counting down the days of Hadia Workshop!!! This is the third time I have brought Hadia to Malaysia. partly because she is one of my mentors in this Oreintal dance and partly because she has such a knowledge  of this dance. I love her teaching elements, the magic of Hadia's technique and doing things small and large, and with proper alignment. This time I want to study Beledi Baledi Baledi with Hadia!!!

Some girls asked about  the private class,  I am very sorry Hadia   is not available to teach. She will go  straight to the airport after the workshop on Sunday. You see,  the workshops are advertised and announced months in advance. Those girls still can not make their plans for things. I think that sometimes they need a baby sitter not a dance teacher. Those knew about the dates from me  and from Hadia and did not even bother to check before they  booked their vacation! Hadia  also not be able to come back next year, so they will have to wait another 2 years before they have another opportunity to study with Hadia. Otherwise, you  might have to purchase  Hadia training DVDs online. This is why Hadia is  working on line DVD project, because people don't pay attention to much of anything these days or even seem to value the fact that qualified teachers come from far away to give them special training opportunities.  I will share with you the  information about this new project and how you can earn credits for free training DVDs online, by referring your students to purchase an annual membership. This is the very best deal as it will give you a new DVD every month and lots of other great extra  support material. Stay tunes!

Japan Earthquake And Tsunami
Today, as we all know by now,  Japan has been hit by one of the biggest earthquakes and left such a disastrous sight.  Even for a country used to earthquakes,  The  8.9 magnitude quake, was of horrific triggered a 4 metre tsunami that washed away cars, and even buildings. Numerous casualties are feared. This made me worried  about Hadia… as I know b this time she is travelling to Japan.  Thanks God I read her message on Facebook  -  she  landed in Sapporo and finally safe  in the hotel.

As I sat in front of my TV and watched the umpteenth images and news  reports , My heart sank! Let's pray for Japan together!
A collection of the most compelling images of the aftermath of one of Japan's largest recorded earthquakes from buzzfeed.com




No comments:

Post a Comment