Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Wish In Advance


I am  declaring in advance -  My 2011 resolution is Healthy & Balance Life!!  Find a balance between the internet and those around me and take time to sit and have drinks/dinner together, not be so tied to a screen and a keyboard. For me my life is about connections connections with spirit and also personally. 

Somehow I’m  hoping for a miracle….. and I love to dream and think ahead, and DREAM BIG!!!  In my dream, move on – always look forward, it is my passion. Though obstacles get in my way which was holding me back from moving forward with my ideas. But,  I never  forget that I was supposed to be doing what I loved, and I made a decision that I had had enough. Life is too short,  I am convinced that simply to stop Thinking,  and start Doing!!  I know over thinking has only made things worse for me, both professionally and personally. My productivity mantra recently has been “Just do it.” Yay! Do it! Without dream and start doing  I will  not get what I  want.

I am  foreseeing I will be super doper busy in 2011! I am feeling lots of work piles up now. The music, the choreographs, organizing, dance communications and traveling. I am so excited! I am thankful that God has given me "spiritual gifts” , a desire and knowledge. He give me  roots and give me wings, he give me freedom to follow my  dreams,  I'm totally geared for the challenge now.

Here is the workshop I sponsored in 2011. Click  http://www.arabesquebellydance.com.my/flyer.html  for  2 days/ 11hours Workshop with Hadia in April 2011.

Please note :  Sept & Nov 2011 workshops are pending information .  You can't miss this event!!!! Payments, registration starting from May 2011.  For further details, please contact me!  

To read more about  Serkan Tutar,  visit  http://www.serkan.be/
To read more about Mercedes Nieto, visit  www.nietomercedes.com

3 comments:

  1. wow! thatz a lot of programs/workshop laid out in 2011 :D Also, not forgetting the many newbies coming in; surely your hands will be full next years! Yes, u r right - plans will remain as plans if it is not implemented and put into actions.
    Yet, amidst all things, i must remind you - don't forget to take care of your health and don't forget take enough rest.
    Alwiz remember to refresh & energise your body wif enough sleep and relaxation. Take short breaks and go for holidays.
    I welcome u to Kuantan and sleep by the beach, if u have the time. It will do you good to once awhile get away from it all. Be adventurous, be daring to do things you have not done before. Have an open mind at all time. Be thankful for the things u have and count the blessing of frenz and loved one who is alwiz beside you.
    Be happy & let ur joy overflow from within u.
    Last but not least, remember to smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah! Serkan Tutar is coming tooo!?!
    Oh noooo... which one should i go! It's all too exciting.
    I couldn't attend his workshop when he came last month or so cos i was, believe it or not, holidaying in Malaysia!!
    Hahaha!!
    Anyway, great to see ur updates again!
    Have a fun year ahead of you!!!
    -Katz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, all are wonderful workshops and they are Hero Oriental Masters!! They are amazing Masters and an inspiration to myself and many other dancers across the globe. And this is a great opportunity for every potential Belly Dancers/Teachers/Students to get together and learn from them! Don't MISS out!!!

    ReplyDelete