Saturday, October 16, 2010

Right Track From The Beginning

Let  me hit the highlights of what I actually did this week.  I was pretty much off work on Thursday and Friday, so I had a relaxing WoW time visit my friend in Ipoh,  I enjoyed my favorite food, chat and sleep a lot!!   

And back here  I am start a new beginner choreography for my private class tomorrow!  My mind went blank. Hahaha! Not kidding!! I would say the hardest thing is to choose the music for a student who  is  never attend my technique class before. I watched her dance movement  in my studio  before she committed  my choreography class.  I would say, the most important part is the foundation work.  Like anything that I learn, If  I learn it right then I’ll on the right track from the beginning.  

And now, I am going to have a tough time in my teaching - I’ve to think how to approaches on helping her  up correctly, that’s the hardest thing I’ve found. That’s probably the most important thing to start a student off correctly in their knowledge, and, of course, to really, if anything, know the  proper technique, learn how to do that well.

Nothing is impossible. But really, if you love what you love too to do,  it will come. I found the music,  I finished the whole 3.30 minutes choreography. Been exhausted after two hours practice!  I keep the steps  very simple, not too complicated as she  is getting through the foundation work, so I would say the beginning part starts with her commitment and dedication… So that’s very important!

Yay,  Way of experiment to create a good student!  I am sure I have a certain  thing that I do to  bring  her  along and make her  somebody who wants to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment