Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Workshop & Farewell Hafla on 10 & 11 July 2010


I just got back from Paola Blanton workshop! Another holiday weekend caught up with everyone I know on workshop and hafla! Some of the dancers I hadn't seen in ages, I am thankful finally get to dance together with my friends.

I performed my solo shaabi dance - liked the round of applause at the end of the performance. It was warm and heartfelt…I liked it because it told me that the audience got what the piece was about, that they appreciated the performance and that they’d enjoyed my dance.

Well... I’ve enjoyed the new experiment. Hang on, before I go on I need to say; Paola is amaaaazing! Each workshop had been packed with fun even though without choreography. It really inspired me. I can now appreciate the amount of effort Paola put in to made it so memorable and I’ve learning some useful information and gaining experience from the workshop – definitely it will enrich my dancing. I'll explain it later. now get back to work!

Well, I am not going to upload all the photos here, hmmm….as I'm mostly upload on facebook now. Do click (http://www.facebook.com/?tid=415578703723&sk=messages#!/annie.arbq) to find the photos. Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment