Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another hectic but energy filled weekend!

The gathering night , less than 20 peoples show up. Look likes only those well known belly dancers gather to share the same passion and interest. I had a great time and got to know the members of dancing community very well and made some great connections with them. I am so glad I got into dancing this community rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrived home after the belly dance gathering and Angeles workshop at 10pm. I tossed all my dirty clothes on the floor and fall straight to pack for tonight performance at Safari Country Club. Bad news that Angeline called me, she got chickenpox and cannot perform. Hoho… Things happen in the last minutes and I get my mom to replace for the dinner. So kids belly dance only perform by Grace and Joey. Me, Carolyn and Irene will perform a group dance.


Angeles Workshop on 3rd Saturday - I'm amazed being able to attend her workshop. Angeles can't speak fluent English, luckily Karen Madrid was there to help to translate. I love her style when watching she dance in studio. And I missed her performance on Saturday hafla night. She really dances from her very beautiful heart - she is truly one of my "Great Inspiration”. I definitely will write to the organizer to bring Angeles back!


No comments:

Post a Comment