Thursday, July 1, 2010

Paola Blanton Workshop

Another event is just around the corner....TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ...........

Paola will be back in town in July and THIS time she is back, pack and leaving Malaysia for good. So here is a workshop is planned, in the line of a 'Gypsy workshop AND a Duncan workshop' . Although I am super busy, I specify the time to attend.


A farewell pot luck Hafla is planned that night. It will be informal.............but of course, we are always welcome to dress up. This is our final goodbye and the opportunity to learn from Paola for the last time. I hope everybody DO COME, especially those who attended the Keti Shariff's A-Z students, we have not seen each other for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time so it would be wonderful to get together again.

We will show Paola the choreographies she taught us and we'll dance to whatever we can recall during the Hafla. I will perform Prof Hassan's veil choreography (Tamr Henna) with those girls who went to Cairo with me. Hmmm... good exercise enough for my brain to recall the missing part…

Huh…. I have a seriously busy weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment