Monday, November 3, 2008

Hurray for Change… Money Time

Finally…..Finally… I got my Cairo-Dubai seat reservation confirmed!! Tell you… I really pray hard thru the whole week since I was told my ticket stub for an unreserved seat. Thanks God, I am blessed.

I saved for months and months and am now off on my trip of a life time, just the 3 week vacation in Cairo that I’ve been dreaming of.I’m going to money changer, get the best rate to spend. Hmmmm……but I’m on a fairly tight budget. Bad things I have to ensure carry plenty of cash - they are not accepted payment by credit card.

I’m now in count-down mode. I can't believe I’ll be leaving for Egypt this week! It's so exciting, We are going to have a TON of FUN in Cairo!! This will be my most memorable trip ever. Thank you to Paola for putting this together for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment