Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go...Go...Go..

Just a little update from my site. This would be my last blog before I abroad. It’s gonna be a long holiday for me and I start to miss my students, miss the fun, miss the music and miss the laughter in the class. I miss eating lunch or dinner with you and gossiping about others. I miss the laughter that certain students could invoke of me how to do this or do that. I miss teasing the students and them understanding what I am saying about. I miss being able to yell at my student…..bend your knee, flat back, shoulder down, chest up…relax & enjoy in the music…. Haha… but most of all I miss the connection that could be made between a teacher and a student........who spoke the same language.

I just spoke to Cindy. She has not been well for past few week. I told her I want her to rest well and want to see her in my class when I get back. Spoke to Audrey about her private training course and going to discuss further when I get back. Many of you asked me to buy the hip scarves, green, maroon, orange. blue, black as well…..oohhh…I will wear it on and get into the plane if my baggage is full ok?

Thank you for your well wishes and support to make my travel dreams come true! I promise to bring something for you and will share my Middle Eastern Dance experience in Egypt.

Hurray...Hurray for Me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, i saw my name there. Annie, I didn't know u have a blog until u told me yesterday ... I'm a bit outdated huh :) Yap, finally we (my baby n I) are setting down. From what??? from that stupid illness .... hope the virus will stay away from us :< So, did u wear all the hip scarfs ;p ? Oh god, i cant imagine what would happened if u did ... maybe CNN would visit u :)

    ReplyDelete