Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lovely Ladies, Lets Practice Dance!


How are you over there? Do you do your homework after Nigma Workshop? I’m talking about the dance practice. I hope you practice too, a minimum of three days a week, three or five mini practices a day, or five minutes a day, or better yet both. After so many workshops with Nigma, I’m loving it! I even practicing in my mind when I travel to work, of course I cant lead which foot goes where. I just listen the rhythm of the dance, by tapping out the beat with a finger. Sometime I do finger dancing on tabletop during my office hours. It’s only way to help. But you need to get your legs and body involved often also. Muscle memory helps you remember your dance figures, and remember, practice makes perfect if you practice perfectly. Hurry up, make a quick note for a future practice!!

I’m also very happy and very busy right now working on our upcoming event. I will let you know shortly, but, in the meantime, I just wanted to keep you posted on some important message that Nigma has asked me to send her regards to all of you. She is having difficulties in accessing Internet in Bali. If any one of you has emailed her, she would not be able to read your email, so be patience, once she is able to access the internet, she definitely will reply to you.

Here I want to post some info of ‘MED Professional Training for Dancers & Teachers with Nigma in Bali for year 2009. The date has been postponed roughly in September 2009 and the actual dates will be announce soon. Get yourself plan to join Nigma’s next teacher training in Bali. For those of you lovely ladies who are interested to improve your dancing skills with MED Master Teacher, this is not limited to the mechanics of teaching movements, it includes how to deliver a good time by teaching your student dancing. Ideally you educate them and yourself at the same time. As a dance teacher, if you don't make it fun to your class, you'll lose them. This is my teaching experiences.

My knowledge and spirits have been greatly increased by an amazing time with Nigma, so I’m even more excited about the Teacher Training in Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment