Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend Work

Been so busy these day…. There are really times when a 24-hour day is not enough. The solution? Extend it to 36 hours or working overnight. Then, I asked myself, so many things to do, so little time. Am I going crazy? Going to get crazy for the rehearsal. performance, choreographies, competition, costume…Huh! I really miss the old times, doing nothing, Then after work I would go to aerobics class then spend my time having some good rest, watching television and of course Hong Kong drama series!

As if the late nights or overnights are not enough, I have no weekend rest day, that’s exactly how it is living as a dancer and or choreographer. I’m staying up late here to plan my students activities, preparing the class routine. The routine is my dance life. And finally, I’m excited to teach the sassy, chicky routines. It’s all about the moves, sure you will enjoy for an hour of fun choreography, especially with challenges, so my lovely students, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment