Monday, June 21, 2010

My body is asking for rest…

Sushi Design Donut-shi from Big Apple Donut


Stay up late, get up early, therefore not getting enough sleep energy....I had flu the last couple of days when I was back to K/L. Everything just seemed wrong, my body, my mind, the temperature...... It had nothing to do with my busy schedule but everything to do with the world cup, world cup world cup…. I am not the world cup fever but will love to see the world’s best footballers to play. But surely cannot follow all the time because eyes cannot open if stay up late in the midnight.


Sharon went out to find something to eat and she bought Sushi Design Donut for me. Hmmm…. Since she was so happy with that colorful Donut-shi, I can't say no to that! I tried some, those were okay. Honestly, seeing the crazy creations was more fun than actually eating them.


I know my body is crying out for sleep, I forgo my practice and let my body rest.. Well, at the very least I am hoping to move back to some of ‘normal’ routine (nothing can really be called normal in this year of madness) next week with more work and more class. Luckily all class are evening classes, so it is easy to balance work and class time.

No comments:

Post a Comment