Sunday, January 11, 2009

Miss Photogenic Competition & Dance Talent


One of my belly dance teacher right now taking part in the Miss Photogenic contest. She has enter the category from the day of the competition. The final night will be on 13th Tuesday Night. She was told by the organiser lastnight that all contestor must show their talent competition on final stage. So she decided to bellydancing. We discuss what to dance over the phone. She told me she is a bit nevours, she don’t mind whether to win or place, she just want to beat her belly dance performance to the audience and all belly dancer out there. Bravo!!! Oh my dear…..I was touched by when I heard what she said. I told her to take a deep breath and focus on what to do on the stage. Enjoy the mood of the music, look at the judges, look at the audience in the eye and smile, smile, smile.

Okay! get ready, get set and go get prepared for the belly dance lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment