Monday, July 14, 2008

Learn The Ancient Art of Belly Dance

Plan ahead and you can look forward to the Professional Teacher Training!!! . 2009 is going to blow everyone's sock :-O
Unfortunately, due to Nigma tight schedule, "Professional Teacher Training by Nigma" has been postponed. Nigma and I are working out the future date in 2009. I want to thank those that sent in your registrations early. I will keep you posted.

I know how hard it is for everyone to attend all workshops that are presented throughout the year. There has been many dancers bringing in many wonderful artists. My feelings are however, that if you are truly interested in the art of middle-eastern dance than picking an artist with the such vast knowledge and experience should be a basis of putting your money toward those workshops. Look at the experiences and the knowledge that they bring. They know how to enhance your knowledge to this beautiful art form.

Belly Dance is a language, a means of self-expression. It offers personal development through dance, rhythm, music & exercise. The music itself reflects thousands of regional customs, practices & celebrations.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that more of you will support me when I can reschedule Nigma in 2009. Nigma have so much to share of her experience and talent.

Lovely dancers, get fit and have fun learning the ancient art of belly dance! ...Thanks everyone for trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment