Monday, February 10, 2014

New Class Schedule


My Chinese New Year (year of Horse) of 2014 is finally over. It was a very hectic travel here and there, but I have the joy of meeting up together with every one! And there is too much food in this Chinese New Year  festival too!

It is time to gear up when I know I probably have  to put extra hours to work hard for performance! It is a very exciting time of the year!

I am creating the new choreography for my students. What an excited all classes will be new piece, new music, new concepts, new movement.  What can I say except WOW! I have to design their costume for the competition, and I will continuing educate myself to get new idea, tips and information, huh…huh!

It is quite a challenge for this hectic times. Well..... here are the new class schedule is going to open soon.  See you in the studio soon! 

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment