Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Time To Dance

It’s been long since I last blogged.. Quite busy recently…... My PC get VIRUS again and I had to reformat it and install all necessary software again. I think I had to get a updated anti-virus software asap.
I am getting lazier and lazier.. What the hell is happening to me? Don’t know why, I am getting tired and more tired one day by one day, stress in office, feeling overwhelmed by the amount or work, how I wish I can reduce my works and get more exercise to help me reduce overall stress. Yes, I need music, I need dancing…. as dancing, and as a way to prove to myself that I still could, that I still looked good, that I still had control of my body. I need more time to do my choreograph, then dance and practice. OK ALL RIGHT! I get it! Like a smack in the Back of the HEAD. No more feeling sorry for myself, I'M GOING DANCING.

No comments:

Post a Comment